Bayshore Painting has extensive experience in interior painting and refinishing. If you want to give your interior a whole new look, our company can handle the job from start to finish. We provide expert advice and consultations to help you with your interior color plans and help you achieve your interior vision.
Advice and Consultation
- Matching of colors to your current furnishings or room decor
- Advice on how to achieve a desired effect for a room from making it look more open and spacious to giving it a closer more intimate feel
- Recommendation on the type of paint or finish to use based on its durability, look, and maintenance characteristics. We have painted hundreds of homes and we know what works *well and what doesn’t. For example some paints are much easier to wash and maintain than others which is important in households with pets and children.
Bayshore Painting guarantees the following when we paint or otherwise refinish your interior:
- Proper protection and covering of your floors, moldings, windows, furniture, and any other surfaces that are not to be painted
- Remove and put back electrical switch plates, thermostats, and any other wall or ceiling devices necessary.
- Proper Surface preparation including:
- Thorough cleaning of the surface
- Scraping, patching, and sanding of any loose paint or surface defects such as cracks or old nail holes
- Removal of wallpaper and wallpaper adhesive
- Replacement of defective drywall and texturing
- All appropriate surfaces will be primed prior to applying the paint
- Proper application of the paint
- Use of high quality paints
- Proper and neat storage of all equipment during the job
- Proper cleanup of all areas and after the job is completed.
- Removal of old wallpaper and wallpaper adhesive
- Replacement and repair of any defective wallboard and texture
- Patching and repair of any cracks in walls
- Smoothing and sanding of the wall surface as necessary