Bayshore Painting has extensive experience in exterior painting, and our customers can be assured that all of our jobs are approached with the goal of 100% customer satisfaction as our target.
Our residential painting comprises approximately 40% of our total volume; with 50% of that being repeat business and referrals from our previous customers.
From the initial estimate given, through the completion of your painting, your satisfaction is important to us.
- Proper surface preparation is the key to a durable exterior painting job
- Pressure cleaning and mildewcide all exterior areas to be painted
- Caulking of window and door returns, bands & ceiling lines
- Repair cracks
- Scrape all loose/cracking paint
- Applying the proper sealer/primer and finish coat needed for your specific job
- Protecting Surfaces and Relationships
- This is what we at Bayshore Painting Contractors have been doing successfully for over the years. If you are not entirely satisfied with the service we provide, let us know and we will make it right. We offer a written 7 year material and labor warranty.
- We will start & finish on time
- We will maintain a neat, clean work environment
- We will provide a total commitment to all details
- We will stand behind our work
- We pledge an assurance of high quality